Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look Forward!

These few months...

There are too much sadness between us...



Yaw & Kok



An sheng's result



Andy & Jia Voon



JY & His gf



My gf & me



Guys..

It's time to pack everything...

Look forward and slove the problems~



For me..



Find out the problem between my gf and me and slove it...(already done..haha..)

Try my best to make kok feel better~

Persuade an sheng to give himself a last chance..



The most important:

Maintain the bond between us...as wat i promised to ken ling!!!


Guys..

We should do better...

to show Ken Ling..

&

Try to be more 'flexible' pls..

Then the bond between us only can be strengthen




5 comments:

  1. maybe i m the lesser to join u all!but i will try to be flexible more after my final!hope u all good luck n cheers,GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gar yao guys~
    sometimes gals are inconvenient to talk much, the way i can say is wishing laughter and fun to cheer your days soon.
    +U +u

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that fun while u writing?
    not every1 like to SHOW their problem at here!
    Especially ME!! tau kah?!!

    ReplyDelete